Bebelan pertama dari North Pole

1st location : Sofa 10.30am Norwegian time

I'm desperately trying to jot down few lines here to show my support to #blogrevivechallenge while my youngest son is screaming *mama, see this.* *mama see that* *mama come here* every 2 seconds. I can't think. My head wants to explode. The only thing that comes up in my head is how to make him stop calling me for the next 10 minutes (like I can finish this in 10 minutes..daaa!) so I can write this piece!! * wait whatapps messages from my sisters keep coming updating me about the by election...* see, disturbances..how to write like this.

In this new home I will avoid writing about politics and religion...I have learnt my lessons well from the old blog I had. :) *wait, Little Elias wants me to watch him successfully flying his remote helicopter*... Ok. Errr...what was it again that I wanted to write before? hmmm don't remember..typical kan..*sigh* Tak kisah lah the main point is no more about politics. Nanti berdetup2 hati dan segala isi perut i. Spoil my mood je kan.

2nd Location : Kitchen 11.10am Norwegian time

Ok, still no idea on what more to write so I think it is best to write while I'm making dinner. Today will be ikan kod bakar. So buat sambal dulu. This is one of our favorites now. Once a week mesti buat. Kids pun suka..senang cerita msak apa yg depa suka kan..

11.43am

Sambal almost masak. Layan Elias nak lunch pulak. Time flies. Satlg nak pi kerja pulak. Haiyaaa...owh btw, I am still a stay-at-home-mom, but with a permanent job at the school here working 2 hours everyday and a substitute at the kindergarten when they need me and I take it when it suits me. I can bring Elias along. Tu sebab i accepted the job. I'm also privately tutoring English to  a German boy and have my own cooking class (yalah sgt kan)..konon prasan chef wan haha. *eh jap ada call plak*

12.17 noon

Sambal dah masak. Elias dah mkn. I je yg belum mkn..megi dah habis..mgkin PAMA ada lg..kena korek almari dulu tgk apa yg ada. Kena mkn sebelum pi mgadap batalion askar kat sekolah. Takut nnt mkn budak2 pulak haha.

So kesimpulannya in this blog I will write about our lives here in Norway, our activities la or mungkin bila tiba nak raya kita cerita kuih raya dan lagu raya.

Here are some pictures of the kids visiting a cave nearby here. The cave was used during the Bronze Age as hunting cave. Since this area was quite populated during that time, we have found many graves. I will write about that next time.















Comments

  1. Yayy!
    Lovely update, Lyana. Carry on writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. berjam2 nak tulih merapu mcm ni pun..kalau suruh buat proposal mau i pengsan berhari tak mangkit!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam dr kota Singa Lyana dan selamat berkenalan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep um coming sis. I dont know if i remembered correctly, u and your family pernah balik malaysia and live here a whilr kan. Ke org lain? Ahahah. Anyways, good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lah tu haha...now tempoh percubaan dah tamat. Kena pick 1 country sb ank2 dah sekolah tak blh jd badwi lagi dah :)

      Delete
  5. Want to hear more adventure of you there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah I will try to write more about it :)

      Delete
  6. Nice post.... not that difficult kan? :-)

    Would love to read more about life in Norway. Something new for me to learn about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They way of living mmg totally different from us back home. Considered ourselves very lucky as we got the best of East and West :)

      Delete
  7. *jenguk.baca.gelak.tengok gambar.baca semula.gelak.tengok gambar semula!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kak mek, i swear i nak buat blog yg serious dan berfaedah..nak guna proper English/BM....tak mau merapu meraban..but...but...cannot help it lah hahaha..kepala i mmg ting tong!

      Delete
    2. no, no, this is perfect! love it! :)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mamahuptihup sayanggggg ... I dont care u write apa pun cos I have missed yah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muahhh!! Im really lost now...trying to get all the blog links on mine so senang nak visit..but...tak jumpa2 how to do it hahaha..ni tgh cari2..

      Delete
  10. Baca pun dah sejuk menggigil....now everyone can visit Norway. Hello from shah alam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) mmg pun..i malas nak kluar kalau xde hal...

      Delete
  11. Macam best je nak pi Norway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best mmg best tp segala benda mahal kat sini...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stormy and windy Spring...or is it summer now???

Mushroom Hunting And Memories of My Childhood